Finally, i found my chn lit text, INTERESTING. ;DD Im lovin' it! Guojing is soooo freaggin cute can?
I shant be bothered anymore by (fill in the blanks) do/say whatever she wants, i shant give a fuck. I shall adopt Jy's isolation policy. (: Its the best.
Weiling says that i am overly sensitive. I shall change that stupid bad habit of mine! :D Being sensitive is not a bad thing afterall. (: At least i can get hints about me not needed when i am being a pest! I cant imagine myself being a pest. Lol! Can you imagine me being a r_ts? Kill me, suckahhhhh ~
I officially announced that my brain has stop processing today. Lol! Too much of maths. ): Can die! But i shall still fufil my promise of 18 points! Jiayou Jiayou!
If im not wrong, there will be a public apology in the next few days.. Lol! If they have known earlier, why go to this extent? I cant help but say, they are dumb. ><
No comments:
Post a Comment